Who is eligible and who should apply to the WAM program?
- Western University or McGill University undergraduate students who self-identify as women and are interested in learning more about investments and asset management and will have completed their second year of undergraduate studies by May 2023;
- You can be in any faculty;
- You should have a natural curiosity for financial markets and investing;
- You should have a strong track record of academic success while balancing extracurricular activities; and,
- Investment knowledge and strong research, reporting, and technical skills are beneficial but not required.