If you forgot your username and password, please visit https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com/.
Typically, unless there are people from your class with nearly identical names, your email address will take the following format: (FirstInitialLastName.DegreeYear@ivey.ca). Using this format, John Doe, MBA 2016, would be: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make it consistent, your Ivey email address is your Alumni Portal User Name followed by @ivey.ca.
If you would like to contact a classmate/old friend, you may do a search on the Alumni Portal. Once logged in, click on “directory” tab. You may search on first or last name, degree, or year. Under the advanced search tab, you will also be able to search by occupation, company, industry, and geography.
If you are looking for Ivey contacts in a new city, the best person to contact is the Chapter President. To find all the Ivey Alumni Chapters around the world, please visit the Ivey Network Chapters website directly. Click on the Chapters tab, find your city, then click on Contact Us. The Chapter President in your area would be more than happy to help you connect with other Ivey alumni and give you information on local events.
If you don’t see your city on the Chapter list, you may want to see if there is an Ivey Alumni Ambassador volunteer in your area.
For career services that are available to alumni, please visit the Alumni Portal. Once logged in, click on “career” tab. You may search the database of posted jobs. If you click on “career services,” you will find a list of options to assist you.
If you would like to post a job, please contact Career Management at 519-661-3270.
If you know your username and password and still cannot log onto the Alumni Portal, the problem is sometimes caused by internet settings or spyware/adware. You can reset your browser settings by doing the following:
- Internet Explorer 7 Settings:
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the Tools button (top right) and select "Internet Options"
- Under the "Browsing History" section, click on the "Settings" button.
- Make sure "Every time I visit the webpage" is selected.
- Click OK.
- Click on the "Delete" button in the same section.
- Click the "Delete Files" button at the top. Click "Yes" when asked "Are you sure...?"
- Click on the Close button. Click the OK button. Click on the "Security" tab. Click on "Reset all zones to default level".
- Click on the "Privacy" tab. Click on the "Advanced" button.
- Check off "Override automatic cookie handling".
- Click on both "Accept" radio buttons.
- Check off "Always allow session cookies".
- Click OK.
- Click on the Advanced Tab. Scroll down to the bottom of the Settings list and then make sure "Empty Temporary Internet Files Folder when Browser is closed" is checked.
- Close all browser windows and try it again.