Why Ivey Executive Education?
- The Ivey brand. Ivey Business School has earned an international reputation for its teaching and research excellence and the high calibre of its students and faculty. Upon successful completion of one of our programs, participants obtain a credential from one of the top-ranked Executive Education providers in the world.
- Exceptional white-glove service. Whether at our retreat-style campus in London, or at our Toronto and Hong Kong campuses, participants have all needs taken care of. Logistical details (such as hotel reservations, meals, and program materials) are taken care of by the Program Manager, a high level concierge who ensures that the on-site learning experience is distraction-free.
- Faculty teams are leaders in their fields. Programs are delivered by only top-rated, experienced senior faculty and industry practitioners backed by deep expertise and research.
- The learning is experiential. By employing the use of case studies, simulations, role plays, assessments, and evaluations, program participants are able to learn in an active state. Making decisions and taking action drives participants to use what is learned, resulting in greater retention and behaviour change. Post-program project work and coaching ensures ongoing reinforcement.
- The participant experience. Program participants learn in a fun, warm, and supportive environment with a curated group of like-minded professionals across various industries.
- The Ivey Executive Education Alumni Network. Program participants form lifelong bonds with classmates. This powerful alumni network is a long-term resource for participants to share business opportunities or seek advice on life and career challenges.
- All programs are tax-free.
Ivey clients use several measures of return on their investment in our programs. These include quantified results from action learning programs such as:
- Goals achieved
- Completion of (revised) personal development plans