Publish Date: March 23, 2015
Mobile phones that know you better than you know yourself. Drones that can track a lost pet. Mobile scanners that sound like a Star Trek Tricorder. The mobile revolution is under way, and the sky may not be the limit.
They say that business is war. But these Ivey alumni have experienced both war and business and have a more nuanced perspective.
Celebrating our Best
For many alumni Jim Erskine and Ivey are virtually synonymous. Erskine was one of four outstanding Ivey graduates honoured at Homecoming 2014.
Lynn Imai and Andreas Schotter are globe-trotters with a passion for international business.
What’s happening around the School and around the world.
Wendy Liu, BESc/HBA ’13, has built an online following of thousands for her quick and easy sewing lessons.
It’s not easy shooting a documentary in the far North, but Laura Rietveld, MBA ’04, embraced the challenge to tell a compelling story.
Giving to Ivey
A unique partnership brings the key players in the energy industry together with Ivey researchers—and the results are exciting.
Included in this section are all your Class Notes, plus:
- Chair’s Message: Ivey Alumni Network Chair Anthony Ostler, MBA ’97
- Global Ivey Day: Around the world in 24 hours
- Emerging Leaders Awards: Visionary, creative, and committed to living the Ivey mission
- Homecoming 2014: Re-living good times
- From Brampton to Bollywood: Jonita Gandhi, HBA ’12
- Running for Lac-Mégantic: Pierre Pomerleau, MBA ’89