We know the situation of COVID-19 is impacting many of our applicants, so we continue to be accommodating and flexible with our admissions process and deadlines. We are here to help! Please contact us if you have concerns about applying to the Accelerated MBA program.
The documents required for a complete Ivey Accelerated MBA for Business Graduates application include:
- The completed online application form.
- Your answers to three essay questions designed to provide a clear picture of your learning objectives and expectations.
- Two completed reference evaluation forms as supporting evidence of your professional experience, abilities and character.
- Two copies of official transcripts sent directly from each post-secondary institution attended
In some situations, we will also request:
- Proof of proficiency in English (TOEFL) if your first language is other than English.
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) scores.
Given the impact of COVID-19 on GMAT testing centres, applicants who receive a conditional offer will have an extended period of time to complete their GMAT condition.