Build on your business education
Achieve greater levels of success for yourself and your organization. Think broadly about your business and the environment in which it operates. Most importantly, develop the knowledge, skills, and abilities that are shared by the world's most effective leaders.
Develop stronger analytical, decision-making and implementation skills – and a new way of thinking that will become integral to everything you do. These abilities are applicable right away, providing true benefits to your career and your organization immediately.
- Apply the fundamentals of business to address complex senior level challenges;
- Develop a thorough understanding of leadership essentials: how to lead people, how to lead change, and how to communicate for persuasion and influence;
- Apply skills for negotiations to develop better outcomes;
- Build and deploy innovation-centric and emphatic-design strategies in both corporate and startup environments;
- Apply principles of innovation to address start-up challenges;
- Apply principles of disruption to address changes to corporate strategy and implementation;
- Develop an understanding of global economics and their impact on strategic business decisions;
- Develop an understanding of globalization effects on marketing, operations, finance and strategy and,
- Acquire experience of globalization through an international field learning course.
The Ivey Accelerated MBA for Business Graduates curriculum consists of 14 courses across three terms. The careful sequencing of the individual classes, courses, and term themes build on one another throughout the Program's three terms to provide you with a powerful and unique learning experience.