The Behavioural Research Lab has two participant pools. For more information on each of these participant pools and to participate please visit:
Why participate in studies in the Behavioural Research Lab?
- Gain exposure to how top quality business research is conducted
- Gain insight into your own behaviours related to being a consumer, a manager, entrepreneur or leader
- Explore and understand opportunities related to research assistantships, independent study coursework and postgraduate studies
Why is your participation so important to Western?
- Access to participants is often a critical first step to testing business-related phenomena
- Researchers who conduct participant-based studies examine topics that can have a major impact on our understanding of consumer behaviour, management and other important business topics. When this research is published in top academic journals and shared with the public through the media and research talks, the reputation of Western University benefits substantially both within Canada and worldwide
- Access to participants is integral to attracting top quality professors and to supporting a vibrant research program at Western