The report covers the activity in the lab, including knowledge exchange, and is updated each April.
Since its opening in 2006, researchers at the Ivey Business School have conducted experiment and survey-based studies. High impact peer-reviewed publications on a diverse range of business and consumer topics have resulted from the use of lab-based resources.
Important areas investigated by researchers who use the Ivey lab:
- Brand, Product, & Crisis Management
- Consumer Processing, Goals & Influence
- New Products & Consumer Learning
- Experiential Consumption
- Socially Conscious Consumption
- Accounting Regimes in Financial Markets
- Marketing for Charitable Giving
- Pay Policy Transparency