The report covers the activity in the lab and is updated each April.
Since its opening in 2006, researchers at the Ivey Business School have conducted experiment and survey-based studies. High impact peer-reviewed publications on a diverse range of business and consumer topics have resulted from the use of lab-based resources.
Important areas investigated by researchers who use the Ivey lab:
- Brand, Product, & Crisis Management
- Consumer Processing, Goals & Influence
- New Products & Consumer Learning
- Experiential Consumption
- Socially Conscious Consumption
- Accounting Regimes in Financial Markets
- Marketing for Charitable Giving
- Pay Policy Transparency
Our lab facilities provide Ivey researchers with access to 30 touchscreen computers, an iMotions biometric suite with GSR, eye tracking, and Affectiva for emotional face reading.
Stimuli development, study programming, and data collection, along with other researcher needs are supported by a full time Research Officer.