Candidates applying to the MBA Direct for Ivey HBA Graduates Program must also meet the admissions criteria outlined for our MBA Program with the exception of the GMAT. Please also note the following information:
- Work experience requirement is a minimum two years professional work experience after HBA completion (summer internship experience not applicable)
- Online application includes:
- Uploaded resumé
- Two professional references (online form within application)
- Transcripts (we will obtain on your behalf)
- Application fee is waived
- Admission interview will occur after submission of the completed application
Upon submission of the completed application, within a few business days applicants will be notified to schedule their admission interview. Applicants can expect to receive an offer decision within one to two weeks after the admission interview.
Leave of Absence (LOA) Program
The LOA program is designed to assist you in a student’s employment leave request and likewise help with the return to the organization upon completion of the program. It is important to note that participation in this program in no way precludes students from any of Career Management's programming, one-on-one coaching, and/or on-campus recruiting activities. For more information on the program, including required documentation and the $10,000 credit incentive, please click here.
We encourage you to keep the following timelines in mind when planning to submit your application. We process applications as they are received and suggest submitting as early as possible to avoid deadline peaks. The MBA Direct Program will begin July 2023.
|Round 5||April 24, 2023|
Please keep in mind that we process applications on a rolling basis, and both admissions and scholarship decisions are handed out between application deadlines. You do not need to wait for a deadline to apply.