The essentials of Ivey
"To develop business leaders who think globally, act strategically, and contribute to the societies in which they operate."
- 100 full-time faculty
- 87 professors
- 13 lecturers
More than 25,000 degree alumni and 15,000 Executive Education alumni in 106 countries.
Ivey Business School is located on Western University's campus in London, Ontario, Canada midway between Toronto and Detroit, Michigan. Within London, it also offers programs a short distance off of Western's campus at the Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre.
Ivey has also branched outside of London, operating from its downtown Toronto campus at the Donald K. Johnson Centre and its Hong Kong campus, Cheng Yu Tung Management Institute.
- Ivey’s Case-Method of Learning prepares students for success and offers a powerful alumni network and exceptional career opportunities
- Ivey Business School has earned an international reputation for its teaching and research excellence and the high calibre of its students and faculty
- 52 per cent of all Ivey alumni hold the title of Chair, President, C-Suite, Vice-President, Managing Director or Partner
- For five years in a row, Bloomberg Businessweek has ranked Ivey the No. 1 MBA program in Canada (2014-2018)
- Renowned for its Case-Method of Learning, Ivey Business School is one of the two most important producers of business cases in the world, alongside Harvard
- Ivey is the world's largest producer of current Asian and Indian business cases
- First international business school to open a permanent campus in Hong Kong
- 90-per-cent Career Placement rate for the MBA class of 2018
- Ivey Business School is home to Ivey Business Journal, a top Canadian publication of business thought leadership and management practice for more than 80 years
Updated May 2019