The essentials of Ivey
We develop leaders who think globally, act strategically, and address critical issues facing organizations and society, through impactful research and transformative learning experiences.
- Full-time undergraduate Honors Business Administration (HBA)
- Master of Science in Management - three streams (MSc)
- Master of Management in Analytics
- Full-time MBA
- Accelerated MBA for Business Graduates
- MBA Direct for Ivey HBA Graduates
- Executive MBA (EMBA) program in downtown Toronto (Donald K. Johnson Centre)
- Executive Education (Open Enrollment and Custom Programs)
- PhD Program in Business Administration
- 128 full-time faculty
- 35 part-time lecturers
More than 32,000 degree alumni and 15,000 Executive Education alumni in 101 countries.
Ivey Business School is located on Western University's campus in London, Ontario, Canada midway between Toronto and Detroit, Michigan. Within London, it also offers programs a short distance off of Western's campus at the Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre.
Ivey has also branched outside of London, operating from its downtown Toronto campus at the Donald K. Johnson Centre and its Hong Kong campus, Cheng Yu Tung Management Institute.
- Ivey’s Case-Method of Learning prepares students for success and offers a powerful alumni network and exceptional career opportunities
- Ivey Business School has earned an international reputation for its teaching and research excellence and the high calibre of its students and faculty
- 1 in 2 of all Ivey alumni hold the title of Chair, President, C-Suite, Vice-President, Managing Director or Partner
- For seven years, Bloomberg Businessweek has ranked Ivey the No. 1 MBA program in Canada (2014-2019, 2022)*
- Renowned for its Case-Method of Learning, Ivey Business School is one of the two most important producers of business cases in the world, alongside Harvard
- Ivey is the world's largest producer of current Asian and Indian business cases
- First international business school to open a permanent campus in Hong Kong
- 90-per-cent Career Placement rate after six months for the MBA class of 2020
- Ivey Business School is home to Ivey Business Journal, a top Canadian publication of business thought leadership and management practice for more than 80 years
Updated January 2023
*Ranking canceled in 2020 due to COVID. As a result, Ivey chose not to participate in 2021.