- Communications write-ups:
- Attend Ben Graham Centre events and write a blog article summarizing the event to be posted on our Blog webpage
- Write blog articles summarizing already published news articles or guest speaker interviews
- Typical topics include:
- General Focus: Finance - Value Investing
- Reflection on the Guest Speakers: Presentation Summary
- Converging the gap between classroom learning and practical knowledge
- Value Investing Events/Activities/News
- Reflection on Learning Value Investing
- No previous experience required. Your work will be reviewed/edited by Centre staff.
You are the perfect candidate if you:
- Are a current or past HBA, MBA or Executive program value investing student.
- Are a respectful and motivated individual.
- Can relate to the Centre’s Mission Statement and Principles of Operations.
- Enjoy conversing with people.
- Are passionate about value investing.
- Care about your brand. (i.e. your name value)
- Are highly responsible, dependable and conscientious of deadlines.
How to Apply? Questions?:
It all starts with reaching out! Please do not hesitate to contact the Ben Graham Centre Coordinator.