Book event space and meeting rooms
Check room availability at Ivey (through eZone)
Use the Room Booking tool in eZone to check the availability of a specific room:
- Find the room you would like to book and click on “View in Calendar” to check the specific room. If the specific room is available, follow the booking instructions below.
- Alternatively, if you are unsure of which room you would like or are open to options (i.e. we simply need a 78-seat classroom on a specific date), you can email Wanda Woytaz and/or Karen Monteith directly to ask about availability.
Book classrooms, breakout rooms and meeting rooms
In order to book the following spaces:
- Larger Meeting Rooms (1205 and Jewel Rooms: 2102 & 3102)
- Lounges/Open Areas (London Life Lounge, Chrominska Lounge, Library Lounge, Courtyard)
Student study rooms
- Event date and time
- Event name
- Preferred event location
- Brief event description
Book special event rooms (through eZone)
Complete the online Venue Request Form to book the following event rooms:
- BMO Financial Group Auditorium
- Brock Pavilion
- Leenders Lounge
- Multipurpose Room 0140A & 0140B
Book faculty/staff meeting rooms (through Outlook)
You may book meeting rooms in the staff/faculty wings through Microsoft Outlook:
- Create a new meeting request, for the ‘location’.
- Click on “Rooms..”, select your meeting room and click ‘ok’.
- Availability for the meeting room can then be viewed in the bottom right hand corner, in the ‘Suggested times:’ area or click on the ‘Scheduling Assistant’ view.
Building maps for Ivey
Additional items that may be requested (if space allows), include:
- Coat rack
- Cruiser/high-top tables
Tablecloths must be ordered through Great Hall catering.
Important note for Leenders Lounge & Brock Pavilion
Caretaking services for weekend events
Please note: Operations caretaking fees are $56.00 per hour (minimum of 4 hours). An operations caretaker is required to be on duty for the duration of the event.
In preparation for the event, caretakers are required to be on duty one hour before and one hour after the event to ensure that all areas used for the event are cleaned/set up based on requirements provided.
A department speed code must be provided when arranging for this service.
Ivey HBA, MSc, MBA and PhD students, faculty and staff have unlimited access 24/7 to the building, meeting rooms or break-out rooms with their Western photo-ID cards.
Building hours are subject to change to accommodate room reservation requirements and during low periods of activity (i.e. after exams in December, May – August).
The Richard Ivey Building hours are as follows:
Monday – Thursday
7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
If you are hosting an event after hours and would like to have the main doors open earlier/later, please contact Wanda Woytaz to discuss.