Our program is challenging, but we strive to keep the application process simple. We can guide you through your application in a way that's straightforward and convenient for you. The application process involves three simple steps.
Submit Your Resume
Before you apply we can review your skills and credentials to confirm your eligibility. Submit your resume to us using the provided form and we will contact you within two business days. We'll provide additional application instructions and advise you on whether or not you need to complete the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
The documents required for a complete Ivey Executive MBA application include:
- The completed online application form.
- Your answers to three self-evaluation questions designed to provide a clear picture of your learning objectives and expectations.
- Two completed reference evaluation forms (one from your direct supervisor and one from a peer) as supporting evidence of your professional experience, abilities and character.
- Two copies of official transcripts sent directly from each post-secondary institution attended (the Ivey Executive MBA does admit a small number of individuals that do not have an undergraduate degree, but have extensive managerial experience).
- Your Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) scores (you may be exempt from writing this test based on your academic background or work experience).
- Proof of proficiency in English (TOEFL) if your first language is other than English.
Start Your Application
Once you begin your application, you'll be assigned an Admissions Counsellor to guide you through the process. They can also assist with making your case for support from your organization. The application process saves your information as you go, so you don't need to complete it all at once.