Program fees for the Ivey EMBA are:
- $113,000 CAD for applications received by April 30, 2020.
- $115,000 CAD for applications received after April 30, 2020.
Your program fees include:
- Meals and accommodations during the residence weeks
- Meals during class sessions
- Textbooks and case materials
- Career workshops and coaching sessions
- Dual occupancy accommodation during the Ivey international trips
Participant is responsible for:
- Travel visas for the Discovery Expedition
- Airfare expenses for the Discovery Expedition and Mexico City or Silicon Valley Trip*
*Economy airfare is estimated at:
- Discovery Expedition: $1,400
- Mexico City: $600
- Silicon Valley: $1,000
The program can be self-financed or sponsored through your organization. Several preferred financing and loan options are available, and you may be eligible for a travel and accommodation bursary.
Tuition Payment Process
There are no application or assessment fees when you apply for the Executive MBA Program. However, once you have been accepted we require a $2,000 CAD non-refundable deposit.
Your Ivey Executive MBA tuition is payable in three instalments throughout the program.