In the Ivey EMBA Program, you will:
Analyze the Environment
- Recognize, influence and manage threats and opportunities presented by political, economic, societal, and technological forces.
- Understand and develop mutually beneficial relationships between private and public sector organizations.
Formulate Winning Strategies
- Work with your organization to establish vision, goals, and action plans.
- Determine what can be accomplished with the resources at your disposal and the best way to do it.
Execute Strategies Brilliantly
- Align systems, people, resources, processes and culture to achieve your goals.
- Be a proactive change leader instead of reacting to crises.
Evaluate Strategies Systematically
- Identify your key performance indicators and ensure they align with the overall good of the organization.
- Maintain appropriate controls and governance processes.
Improve Personal, Team, and Organizational Capabilities
- Attract, select, develop and retain top talent.
Beyond Career Development
The benefits of the Ivey Executive MBA go far beyond individual career development and traditional measures of ROI. You're earning an Ivey MBA, which positions you to compete and succeed in your career.
Benefits For You And The Organization
An Ivey Executive MBA prepares you for the next stage of your career. It's a transformative experience that builds your analytic, decision-making, implementation, presentation skills, and so much more. You'll learn big-picture thinking that becomes integral to everything you do. Our graduates say they have increased self-confidence in all areas of business.
As an Ivey EMBA graduate, you're connected to Ivey throughout your professional career. You'll have lifelong access to the business school, personal ties with classmates, and membership in one of the largest business school alumni networks in Canada.
Benefits For Your Organization
The Ivey Executive MBA delivers substantial benefits to your organization as soon as the program starts. You'll gain new perspectives and insight that are immediately applicable, all without interruption to your career. You'll come back from each class with skills and perspectives you can put to work right away.
Most companies discover that the more they support their people through the Ivey Executive MBA program, the greater the results, including:
- Relevant experience
- Stronger leadership and problem solving skills
- More confidence
- Renewed commitment
- Exposure to best practices from other companies, cultures and industries
Participants often report their ability to apply what they learned in class on the job in as soon as one week. And, through participation in course projects and the International Field Study Trip, companies can support their employees and gain valuable new solutions and opportunities at the same time.