Women's Leadership and Mentoring Program (LAMP)
The Ian O. Ihnatowycz Institute for Leadership is dedicated to the empowerment, development and advancement of women leaders.
- To provide resources and events to Ivey students and to the public, private and not for profit sector that address the experiences of women within the professional realm, especially in relation to leadership and leadership roles;
- Provide forums for women to share knowledge from a gendered and intersectional perspective;
- Create networking opportunities for students with successful and influential women in leadership roles;
- Run workshops and events to broaden the scope of participants' knowledge and strengthen their network;
- Provide an opportunity to gain valuable insight into the experiences of women in various sectors;
- Learn from successful and experienced women leaders; and
- Prepare MBA mentees for the successes and challenges of the Canadian leadership environment.
For more information, please contact: