- Vanessa Hasse
- Paul Beamish
Abiodun Awosusi is a General Management PhD student with focus on International Business. His research interests include health systems management, value chain development and international business. He aims to explore how multinational health enterprises succeed in new markets and their role in achieving equitable access to health technologies.
- Master of Business Administration, Quantic School of Business and Technology, 2022
- Master of Science, International Health, University of Oxford, 2017
- Master of Science, International Management, University of Liverpool, 2015
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Obafemi Awolowo University, 2010
- Health Systems Management
- Multinational Health Enterprises
- Joint Ventures and Alliances
- Health Technology Access
- Witter, S., Anderson, I., Annear, P., Awosusi, A., Bhandari, N.N., Brikci, N., Binachon, B., Chanturidze, T., Gilbert, K., Jensen, C. and Lievens, T., 2019. What, why and how do health systems learn from one another? Insights from eight low-and middle-income country case studies. Health Research Policy and Systems, 17(1), pp.1-13.
- Awosusi, A.E., 2017. Aftermath of Boko Haram violence in the Lake Chad Basin: a neglected global health threat. BMJ global health, 2(1), p.e000193.
- Awosusi, A., Folaranmi, T. and Yates, R., 2015. Nigeria's new government and public financing for universal health coverage. The Lancet Global Health, 3(9), pp.e514-e515.
Awards and Honours
- Brock Scholarship
- Skoll Centre Leading for Impact Fellow
- Exxon Mobil Global Health Scholar
- Shell National Merit Scholar
(anticipated completion 2028)
Ivey Business School