- John G. Wilson
Feryaal is a Management Science student at Ivey Business School. Her research interest is in revenue management, specifically in modeling pricing strategies for service industries such as airlines and hotels.
- Master of Science, Honors Business Analytics, Ivey Business School, 2018
- Deans Honor List
- Richard Ivey MSc Award for Academic Excellence & International Leadership
- Bachelor of Science, Honors Biophysics, Brock University, 2016
- Deans Honour List and Brock Scholar’s Awards (2012-2016)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) Undergraduate Student Research Awards (USRA) (2014-2015)
- Revenue Management
- Dynamic Programming/Optimization
- Game Theory
- Statistical Learning
- Ahmed, F. (2021). Data Management Using Stata: A Practical Handbook. Review in Technometrics.
Awards and Honours
- Plan For Excellence PhD Funding, 2018-Present
- Richard Ivey MSc Award for Academic Excellence & International Leadership, 2017-2018
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) Undergraduate Student Research Awards (USRA), 2014-2015
- Brock Scholar’s Awards, 2012-2016
- Ahmed, S. E., & Ahmed, F. (2020, October 12–15). High Dimensional Data Analysis/Perspectives on Statistical Machine Learning with Applications [Plenary Speaker]. The Online Conference of the Tenth International Conference and Workshop on High Dimensional Data Analysis (ICW-HDDA-X) 2020, Bali, Indonesia (On-Line).
- Ahmed, F., & Ahmed, S. E. (2020, July 31–August 1). Statistical and Machine Learning: A Health Care Case Study [Keynote Address]. 14th International Conference on Management Science and Engineering Management (ICMSEM), Chisinau, Moldova (On-Line).
- Ahmed, F., & Ahmed, S. E. (2019, August 5–8). Perspectives on Statistical Machine Learning with Applications [Keynote Address Presentation]. 13thInternational Conference on Management Science and Engineering Management (ICMSEM), St. Catharines, Ontario.
(anticipated completion 2023)
Ivey Business School