- Robert Klassen
- Gal Raz
Parisa is an Operations Management PhD student at the Ivey Business School. She is fascinated by the importance of sustainability and the role of human behavior in supply chains. In her research, she would like to promote sustainable behavior in supply chains and nudge supply chain members towards more sustainable decisions by designing/redesigning decision support systems and processes.
- BSc, Industrial Engineering, Isfahan University of Technology, Iran, 2015
- MSc, Industrial Engineering, Isfahan University of Technology, Iran, 2018
Dissertation title “Minimizing the number of shuffles in the slab yard considering steel rolling schedule”
- Supply chain management
- Corporate social responsibility
- Process improvement
- Behavioral economics
- Rajabi, P., Moslehi, G. and Reisi-Nafchi, M., “New integer programming models for slab stack shuffling problems”, Applied Mathematical Modelling, 109, pp. 775-796, 2022.
- Shetab-Boushehri, S.N., Rajabi, P. and Mahmoudi, R., “Modeling location–allocation of emergency medical service stations and ambulance routing problems considering the variability of events and recurrent traffic congestion: A real case study”, Healthcare Analytics, 2, pp. 100048, 2022.
- Mahmoudi, R., Shetab-Boushehri, S. N., Hejazi, S. R., Emrouznejad, A., Rajabi, P., “A hybrid egalitarian bargaining game-DEA and sustainable network design approach for evaluating, selecting and scheduling urban road construction projects”, Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 130, pp. 161-183, 2019.
- Mahmoudi, R., Emrouznejad, A., Khosroshahi, H., Khashei, M. and Rajabi, P., “Performance evaluation of thermal power plants considering CO2 emission: A multistage PCA, clustering, game theory and data envelopment analysis”, Journal of Cleaner Production, 223, pp. 641-650, 2019.
- Full scholarship for B.Sc. studies (Ranked among the top 1% of the 300000 applicants of the “National Undergrad Entrance Exam”)
- Full scholarship for M.Sc. studies (Ranked among the top 5% of the 5000 applicants of the “Master of industrial engineering National Admission Exam”)
- Rajabi, P., Moslehi, G., Reisi, M., “Minimizing number of shuffles in the slab yard considering steel rolling schedule”. 14th International Iranian Industrial engineering conference (2017).
- Business Process Analyst / Academic Centre for Education, Culture and Research (ACECR)- IUT branch / Isfahan-Iran/ 2019-2020
- Continuous Improvement Engineer/Goldaru pharmaceutical company/Isfahan-Iran/2017-2018
- Feasibility Analyst/ Shaolin Investment company/ Isfahan-Iran/ 2016-2017
(anticipated completion 2026)
Ivey Business School