- Yasser Rahrovani
Robert is an Information Systems PhD student at the Ivey Business School. Having been puzzled by decisions and behaviours in industry throughout his professional career, he is interested in better understanding the way technology decisions are made at organizational and individual levels, how technology can change organizations in unexpected ways, and what factors enable success or failure for technology initiatives, especially in organizations that are not technology-savvy.
- BBA, Simon Fraser University, 2005
- MBA, Hong Kong University of Science & Technology, 2020
- Technology strategy and decisions
- Unintended consequences from technology and emergent behaviour in organizations
- Technology-savvy cultures vs non-savvy cultures
- Tech-related skill matching, development, and arbitrage
- Tingling, P., Jung, J., Lee, D., & Park, R. (2006). Vidalia Onions - Sweet and Sour Transitions. Ivey ID: 9B06M022.
- 2006 Stevie International Business Awards: Best Support Team Winner (TELUS NSF Team Member)
- Proud owner of “I Survived” baseball cap for team efforts at Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics Cypress Mountain Venue: the snow mountain with no snow
(anticipated completion 2025)
Ivey Business School