Ivey plays a lead role in creating intellectual capital that leads to corporate best practices, more collaborative businesses, and a more competitive economy. This intellectual capital also filters into the classroom and ensures that Ivey's curricula are at the leading edge of business practice.
Some of the topics that are researched within this Centre include:
- Measuring organizational performance
- The value drivers for superior long term performance
- Consumer advocacy
- Stakeholder management, communication and activism
- Corporate social responsibility, sustainable development, business ethics
- Corporate governance and executive compensation
- Employee issues
- Closed loop supply chains, offshore outsourcing, equity in supply chains
- Social/environmental impacts of deregulation, privatization, globalization
- The non-profit sector
Sustainability Seminars: Sustainability seminars will be held every other Thursday from 1-2pm during the academic year. These seminars are open to faculty and PhD students. The purpose of the seminars is to discuss new research ideas, proposals, and papers.