For organizations to be successful over the long-term, business dialogues require going out to find collective solutions to problems and transcend its competitive nature. Business schools recognize the importance of discussing corporate sustainability and the impact of implementing sustainable practices as a central part of business.
Ivey’s Think Big event is organized by a committee of passionate MBA students who aim is to make sustainability resonate with future leaders and have them become more excited and motivated by sustainability. These conversations will shed light on the challenges and opportunities stakeholders face when dealing with sustainability goals, providing attendees the opportunity to approach these topics from a variety of perspectives.
The event will feature two panels of inspirational business leaders from around the globe:
- Andrew Bowerbank: Global Director, Sustainable Services at EllisDon Corporation
- Dustyn Lanz: Director, Communications and Member Affairs of Responsible Investment Association
- Marcelo Lu: President, BASF Canada
- Pamela Laughland: Director of Strategic Partnerships, Network for Business Sustainability
- Mojdeh Poul: President and General Manager, 3M Canada
- Adil Qawi: Partner, Greenlid Envirosciences
When: November 16th (5-7pm)
Where: Ivey's BMO Auditorium (London, ON)
Parking: Complementary parking available at Elborn College Lot (west side of Western Road, north of Sarnia Road)
Think Big is open to all students interested in practical and innovative solutions for sustainable, collaborative, and inclusive business practices.
Visit iveythinkbig.com to register and learn more.