As a recent Ivey HBA graduate, you have the opportunity to expand your career options by earning an Ivey MBA degree in only eight months, and for significantly less cost than other MBA programs and those coming to the School for the first time. The Accelerated MBA Program (AMBA) recognizes the strong foundation of knowledge that you acquired in HBA, and allows you to build on these business and leadership skills at the MBA level.
- A world-class learning experience with curriculum that builds upon your strong foundation of business skills
- A new and diverse group of classmates from around the globe
- Incredible value and return on investment in an eight-month program that gets you back into the workforce quickly
- Integrated Career Management and recruiting activities built into the program
- International Learning Opportunities like the Elective Study Trip and LEADER
- Networking opportunities with other HBA grads and MBAs through integrated classes and program events
If you are a recent Ivey HBA grad who wants to learn more about the Accelerated MBA Program, book a one-on-one chat with Jenni Denniston: http://go.ivey.ca/ambacall
"I knew the Ivey MBA would facilitate the best opportunity to enter the management consulting field. The realities of the program far exceeded my expectations. The accelerated method of study allowed me to return to the workforce quickly, armed with new skills essential to ensuring success in the next chapter of my career and beyond."
"Coming back to Ivey for my MBA was an easy decision. I truly enjoyed my HBA experience, and I knew that there was more I could learn, especially from a more experienced peer group. I saw the value in having an MBA from Ivey — that it would be a catalyst to progress in my career and would allow me to make new connections."
"I was nervous about being unplugged from my career and old network of friends for eight months to come back to do my MBA. Ultimately, my fears were unfounded. I have made new lifelong friends and am much better off at this point having gone through the program than I would have been had I chosen to just continue on with my career."
AMBA Program Curriculum