- Prof. Andreas Schotter
Rishi is a PhD student in International Business discipline at the Ivey Business School. He is fascinated by knowledge intensive International New Ventures from emerging markets that compete in highly competitive developed markets. His research interests include studying innovation- centric partnerships between international new ventures and multinationals, and he is hoping to apply it to illuminate how such partnership can help new ventures from emerging economy to build knowledge based capabilities. With his research he hopes to further UN sustainability development goals of increasing innovation centric growth.
- MBA, Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur, India, 2014
- Tech, National Institute of Technology, Silchar, India, 2009
- Innovation centric partnerships between multinationals and new ventures
- Internationalization of emerging market firms
Awards and Honours
- Received Research Grant Award in a competition organized by the North American Society of Marketing Education in India, 2019 for in-progress research project ‘Understanding the emerging-market multi-national enterprise’s market entry into foreign emerging markets’.
- Forthcoming in AIB 2021 on – ‘Emerging market multinational’s market entry into other emerging markets.’
- North American Society of Marketing Education in India (NASMEI) 2019 at Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai.
Topic - “Understanding the emerging-market multi-national enterprise’s market entry into foreign emerging markets.”
Academic Experience Professional
- Research Assistant, Indian Institute of Management, 2019-20
- Research Assistant, Indian School of Business, 2019
- Commercial Leadership Program, General Electric Company (2014-18)
(anticipated completion 2025)
Ivey Business School