- Masters of Arts in Organizational Psychology (2017-2019), Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario
- Honours Bachelors Degree of Arts in Psychology (2012-2017), University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario
- Miller, R.O.; Gayfer, B.L.; and Powell, D.M. (2018) "Influence of Vocal and Verbal Cues on Ratings of Interview Anxiety and Interview Performance," Personnel Assessment and Decisions: Vol. 4 : Iss. 2 , Article 3. Available at:https://scholarworks.bgsu.edu/pad/vol4/iss2/3
- Miller, R.O., & Campbell, B. (2018, June). Risk and Protective Factors to Underemployment among recent University Graduates. Presented at the 29th International Congress of Applied Psychology. Montreal, Quebec.
- Miller, R.O., & Campbell, B. (2018, May). Personal and Organizational Costs of Underemployment among Recent University Graduates. Presented at the 7th Annual Interdisciplinary Conference in Psychology. Ottawa, Ontario.
- Miller, R.O., & Powell, D.M. (2017, June) Investigating the influence of vocal cues on appraisals of interviewee anxiety and performance. Presented at the 78th Annual Canadian Psychological Association Conference. Toronto, Ontario.
- Cassidy, S., Lech, O. E., McCurrach, C. W., Miller, R. O., Zaroski, O.V.,& Gill, H (2017, June) Making the most of your virtual team: A thematic analysis of effective and maladaptive virtual team processes in rich- and lean-media environments. Presented at the 78th Annual Canadian Psychological Association Conference Toronto, Ontario
Relevant Professional Experience
- Administrative Assistant at Carleton University’s Research Ethics Board (CUREB) (September 2018 to present)
- Research Assistant at the Correctional Service of Canada (December 2017 to May 2018).
- Research Assistant at the Department of Psychology - University of Guelph (August 2016 to October 2016).
Stewart, L.A., Wilton, G., Baglole, J.S., Miller, R.O. (2019). Recidivism Rates of Federal offenders in Canada: Examining revocations, new warrants of committal, and new convictions. Correctional Service Canada: Ottawa ON.
(anticipated completion 2024)
Ivey Business School
- Leadership and Leadership Character
- Selection Tools
- Open and Replicable Scientific Practice