Yongqin is a Management Science PhD student at the Ivey Business School. His recent research interests include counterfeiting and business applications of blockchain. He mainly uses the game-theoretical model to study topics of interest. In his first paper, he studies deceptive counterfeiting in online platform and is working on the manuscript. After he finishes the first paper, he plans to investigate how blockchain can be used to change day to day business operations.
- Professor Hubert Pun
- Professor Fredrik Odegaard
- Bachelor’s degree in Management with a minor in Mathematics, Dalhousie University, 2020
- Business applications of blockchain
- Wan, X., Li, D., Chen, J., Lei, Y. 2020. Managing customer returns strategy with the option of selling returned products. International Journal of Production Economics 230 (12) 1077794.
- Yan, N., Chen, J., Pun, H., Lei, Y. 2020. JD: E-invoice with Blockchain. Ivey Publishing. 9B20M047 (Business Case) and 8B20M047 (Teaching Note)
(anticipated completion 2025)
Ivey Business School