- Dr. Kirk Kristofferson
Zuzanna is a Marketing PhD student at Ivey Business School. Her research interests include social influence, prosocial behaviour, and consumer well-being. Her ongoing research projects examine a variety of contexts, including charitable sponsorships, help-seeking for personal debt, and solitary experiences.
- Master of Science, Marketing and Consumer Studies, University of Guelph, 2019
- Certificate in Marketing Research, University of Toronto, School of Continuing Studies, 2017
- Honours Bachelor of Science, Psychology and Sociology, University of Toronto, 2016
- Social influence
- Prosocial behaviour
- Consumer well-being
- Cirelli, L. K., Jurewicz, Z. B., & Trehub, S. E. (2020). Effects of maternal singing style on mother-infant arousal and behavior. Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, 32(7), 1213-1220.
Awards and Honours
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship
- 2019-2025: G. Mark Curry Scholarship
(anticipated completion 2024)
Ivey Business School