How to Apply
To begin your online application please select the program intake to which you are applying. Follow the instructions provided to you to complete and submit your application. Be sure to submit the required supporting documents once you've submitted your application.
NOTE: Applicants may complete and submit only one application for one MSc program stream.
What You'll Need
- An undergraduate degree received within the past two years
- A strong academic history with a B average achieved during the two most recent years of academic study
- Online application, including the completion of the required written essay questions and video questions.
- Unofficial transcripts from your post-secondary institution(s). One copy of official/certified transcripts will be required if you receive an admissions offer*
- Professional resumé (two page maximum)
- Two reference letters (at least one academic)**
- A strong level of English proficiency: TOEFL (minimum 100) or IELTS (minimum 7) score if required, for ESL applicants
- GMAT score or GRE score (not required at time of application)
- Application fee of $100
* For Western University (UWO) graduates, Ivey's admissions office will contact Western directly to obtain transcripts, so you are not required to order them.
** References WILL NOT be contacted by Ivey directly to request reference letters. Instead, applicants must contact references on their own to request a reference letter. Hard copy documents must be received within 2 weeks of the submission of your application.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
January 2018 Intake
The Ivey MSc in Management program processes applications on a rolling basis throughout the year.
|Application Round||Deadline||Decision Date|
|Round 1||January 30, 2017||March 30, 2017|
|Round 2||May 15, 2017||July 15, 2017|
|Round 3*||August 21, 2017||September 30, 2017|
|Round 4||October 2, 2017||November 3, 2017|
*International applicants should apply no later than our Round 3 deadline to ensure sufficient time to process the application and apply for any necessary VISAs.
Deadline: Date the application is due.
Decision Date: Applicants for that round deadline will receive a decision about their application on or before the date listed.