How to Apply
To begin your online application please select the program intake to which you are applying. Follow the instructions provided to you to complete and submit your application. Be sure to submit the required supporting documents once you've submitted your application.
NOTE: Applicants may complete and submit only one application for one MSc program stream.
What You'll Need
- An undergraduate degree completed within the last two years. You are able to apply to the program within your last year of study.
- A strong academic record demonstrated during your two most recent years of academic study
- Online application, including the completion of the required written essay questions and video questions.
- Unofficial transcripts from your post-secondary institution(s). One copy of official/certified transcripts will be required if you receive an admissions offer*
- Resumé (two page maximum)
- Two references
- For international applicants, a strong level of English proficiency: if required, TOEFL (minimum 100) or IELTS (minimum 7) score.
- Please feel free to submit your application without a GMAT or GRE score. Once your application has been reviewed by the admissions committee, we can determine whether you qualify for a GMAT or GRE exemption.
- Application fee of $100
* For Western University (UWO) graduates, Ivey's admissions office will contact Western directly to obtain transcripts, so you are not required to order them.
Please contact us if you have any questions.