How to Apply
To begin your online application please select the program intake to which you are applying. Follow the instructions provided to you to complete and submit your application. Be sure to submit the required supporting documents once you've submitted your application.
NOTE: Applicants may complete and submit only one application for one MSc program stream.
What You'll Need
- An undergraduate degree received within the past two years.
- A strong academic history with a B average achieved during the two most recent years of academic study.
- A foundational knowledge of business concepts and theories – see ‘Ivey Prerequisite Program’ tab.
- Possession of stream specific requirements- see 'Admissions Criteria' tab.
- Online application including the completion of required written essay questions and required video questions.
- Unofficial transcripts from your post-secondary institution(s). One copy of official/certified transcripts will be required if a candidate receives an admissions offer *
- Professional resumé (2 page maximum)
- Two references letters (at least one academic) **
- A strong level of English proficiency- TOEFL minimum 100) or IELTS (minimum 7) score if required for ESL applicants
- GMAT score OR GRE score - not required at the time of application.
- Application fee of $100 CAD
* For Western University (UWO) graduates, Ivey's admissions office will contact Western directly to obtain transcripts, so you are not required to order them.
** References WILL NOT be contacted by Ivey directly to request reference letters. Instead, applicants must contact references on their own to request a reference letter. Hard copy documents must be recieved within 2 weeks of the submission of your application.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
January 2018 Intake
The Ivey MSc in Management program processes applications on a rolling basis throughout the year.
|Application Round||Deadline||Decision Date|
|Round 1||January 30, 2017||March 30, 2017|
|Round 2||May 15, 2017||July 15, 2017|
|Round 3*||August 21, 2017||September 30, 2017|
|Round 4||October 2, 2017||November 3, 2017|
*International applicants should apply no later than our Round 3 deadline to ensure sufficient time to process the application and apply for any necessary VISAs.
Deadline: Date the application is due.
Decision Date: Applicants for that round deadline will receive a decision about their application on or before the date listed.