At Ivey, we pride ourselves on having one of the most rigorous and thoughtful admissions processes of any business school. We work hard to ensure that applications are reviewed and processed with care, due diligence and efficiency. Here, you’ll find all the information you need to begin the application process.
Requirements for All Streams
All streams of the MSc in Management program share these admission requirements:
- An undergraduate degree received within the past two years
- A strong academic history with a B average achieved during the two most recent years of academic study
- Online application, including the completion of the required written essay questions and video questions.
- Unofficial transcripts from your post-secondary institution(s). One copy of official/certified transcripts will be required if you receive an admissions offer*
- Professional resumé (two page maximum)
- Two reference letters (at least one academic)**
- A strong level of English proficiency: TOEFL (minimum 100) or IELTS (minimum 7) score if required, for ESL applicants
- GMAT score or GRE score (not required at time of application)
- Application fee of $100
*For Western (UWO) graduates, Ivey's admissions office will contact Western directly to obtain transcripts so you are not required to order them.
**References will not be contacted by Ivey directly to request reference letters. Instead, applicants must contact references on their own to request a reference letter. Hard copy documents must be received within 2 weeks of the submission of your application.