At Ivey, we pride ourselves on having one of the most rigorous and thoughtful admissions processes of any business school. We work hard to ensure that applications are reviewed and processed with care, due diligence and efficiency. Here, you’ll find all the information you need to begin the application process.
Requirements for All Streams
All streams of the MSc in Management program share these admission requirements:
- An undergraduate degree completed within the past two years. You are able to apply to the MSc program during your last year of study.
- A strong academic record demonstrated during your two most recent years of academic study
- Online application, including the completion of the required written essay questions and video questions.
- Unofficial transcripts from your post-secondary institution(s). One copy of official/certified transcripts will be required if you receive an admissions offer*
- Resumé (two page maximum)
- Two references
- For international applicants, a strong level of English proficiency - if required: TOEFL (minimum 100) or IELTS (minimum 7) score
- Application fee of $100
*For Western (UWO) graduates, Ivey's admissions office will contact Western directly to obtain transcripts so you are not required to order them.
MSc International Business Stream Requirements
- Demonstrated readiness and enthusiasm to participate in a multilingual, multicultural educational and professional experience as demonstrated through your references, undergraduate experiences and admissions interview.
- GMAT or GRE score: if you do not have analytical or business related University course work, a GMAT score or GRE score may be required to help strengthen your application. Please feel free to proceed with submitting your application without a GMAT or GRE score. After your application is reviewed by the admissions committee we can determine whether you qualify for a GMAT or GRE exemption.
MSc International Business with CEMS MIM Stream Requirements
- All of the above requirements for the MSc International Business, plus a high level of fluency in a minimum of two languages from the approved CEMS languages.
MSc Business Analytics Stream Requirements
- An undergraduate degree in engineering, science, computer science, statistics, mathematics, or economics with emphasis on quantitative analysis.
- Strong course work in: Calculus, Linear Algebra, Statistics and Computer Science (with programming focus).
- Demonstrated readiness and enthusiasm to translate theoretical concepts and quantitative analysis into meaningful insights as demonstrated through your references, undergraduate experiences and admissions interview.
- While a GMAT or GRE score is not required, it may be recommended to help strengthen your application.