Ivey MBA - Your Best Return on Investment
Ivey’s one-year MBA Program was designed for professionals who simply can’t afford to step away from their careers and networks for two years. We encourage you to look at the following numbers and to compare the true cost of Ivey’s Program with some of our competitors. All figures are quoted in CAD$.
Simply enter your current salary below to calculate your opportunity cost in our online calculator.
Your Current Salary:
(in Canadian Dollars)
* Includes textbooks, course materials, health plan, school ancillary, and incidental fees - sourced by respective school websites (June 2015)
** 12 months at Ivey; 20 months at Rotman and Harvard
*** assumes paid internship for 4 months May - August between Year 1 and Year 2 . Median 4-month internship salary, sourced by respective school websites (June 2015)
1. **Ivey tuition and ancillary fees are subject to change.
2. All tuition figures are current as of March 7, 2012.
3. "Other Living Expenses" includes Rent, Food, Utilities, etc., and is calculated based on expenses for 12 months for Richard Ivey, 24 months for Rotman and Harvard.
4. Costs are directly sourced from the business school websites and are reported in CAD$.
5. To convert from CAD$ to your home currency, please use the link provided for the XE currency convertor: http://www.xe.com/ucc/