Using the Ivey Case-Method, every day in the classroom mimics the real-life role of a consultant. From dissecting and analyzing a problem from all angles to making recommendations, getting buy-in on decisions, presenting solutions, and implementing - you will spend 365 days using this consulting framework.
In addition to this preparation, we have created a set of specially designed electives to develop the strategic knowledge, skills and competencies required for success in the consulting field.
Corporate Strategy Courses Offered*
- Sustainable Finance
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Corporate Strategy
- International Study Trip
- Managing People for Exceptional Performance
- Global Strategy
- Competition & Competitor Analysis
- Transformational Leadership
- Consumer Marketing
- New Venture Creation
- Derivatives and Risk Management
- Negotiations for Leaders
- Investment Banking and Capital Markets
*Courses subject to change.