Ivey’s MBA Program prepares you to tackle real business problems through a variety of specialized case assignments and stock trading simulations – not just theoretical finance discussions. You’ll cover the finance concepts recognized as key to successful employment in finance with elective course sets that are specially designed with Finance careers in mind.
For further information about Finance at Ivey, visit the Ben Graham Institute for Value Investing.
Finance Courses Offered*
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Private Equity
- Value Investing
- Derivatives & Risk Management
- Portfolio Management
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- International Study Trip
- Investment Banking and Capital Markets
- Corporate Strategy
- Managing People for Exceptional Performance
- Global Strategy
- Competition & Competitor Analysis
- Negotiations for Leaders
- Sustainable Finance
*Courses subject to change.